So I was…tagged 😱 by Kellyn Roth to do this award, so thanks for thinking about my rather neglected blog. I thought this might be a good way to get back into the groove of things,
so I guess you could say that I’m back.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers that have less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award.
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
When did you start blogging? Why?
I started blogging in December of 2012. Technically, I had just become old enough to start my own blog, and I’d been planning it since September of that year. I don’t really know why I started a blog, but my mother suggested it, so I ran with it!
What were/are your original blogging goals?
All I wanted to do was post stories. That dream has started to fade a bit now, but hopefully, installments will once again be this blog’s dominant content.
Are you a fan of potato chips?
The word fan doesn’t cut it. I am a potato chip lover. A large bowl of crumbs is likely to be found sitting next to my computer.
Do you enjoy singing? Are you a good singer (by your own estimate)?
Do I enjoy singing? Yes. Am I good singer? Nope.
Do you ever sew? Knit? Crochet? Enjoy any of those activities?
I used to sew, knit, and crochet all the time, crocheting being my favorite one out of the three. I haven’t done it quite as much as I used to in the past year or so, but I still enjoy them.
Does it snow a lot where you live? Do you enjoy it?
I wouldn’t say that it snows a lot, but generally, we get at least one or two good snowfalls a year. When I was younger, I loved playing in the snow, but now that I’m firmly into my teens, I guess I feel like I’m a little too old for it now. I do, however, still enjoy watching snow fall down.
Does your laptop run out of batteries easily?
If you could time travel, where would you go?
The future. Definitely the future.
What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Hit the snooze button on my alarm.
What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?
Pray. Even if it’s just a simple, “Lord help me.”
What’s your least favorite color? Why?
Orange. It’s just so…bright
- My favorite genre is probably science fiction–dystopia, aliens, generation ships, experiments gone wrong, time travel, settings on different planets, cyberpunk–it’s all interesting to me.
- My favorite genre to write, however, is contemporary romance.
- I absolutely love lazy lasagna for no good reason.
- At one point or another, I wanted to be in the military, a doctor, or an astronaut when I grew up.
- My favorite letter is P…
- My favorite number is 11.
- My favorite books of the Bible are Psalms, Esther, and Ruth.
- If you ask me to pick a favorite movie, I will probably go on for about an hour. Same for book, TV show, and song.
- My favorite color has been pink, blue, and neon green. Currently, it’s purple.
- My favorite chocolate candy is M&M’s. Especially if they’re minis.
- My personality type is INFP (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Perception). I nearly cried at how accurate it was. 😂
I honestly have no blogs to nominate, so I nominate you, dear reader! If you want to do my questions on your blog, you are hereby nominated! If you don’t have a blog and still want to answer the questions, feel free to do so in the comment section! 😊 If you do accept my nomination and do it on your blog, I’d love to see it, so leave a link or something in the comment section!
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Has that aspiration stayed consistent throughout the years?
- If you had a Youtube channel, what would you focus on mostly? Reviews? Sketches? Vlogs? Games?
- Musicals or plays?
- If you could redo one day, would you? If you would, what day would you redo?
- Favorite day of the week and why?
- If you had to be stuck in a fictional world for a day, what universe would you choose?
- What are your thoughts on bridges?
- The lesser of two evils: Bees or wasps?
- If you invented a sport, what would it be?
- What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- If you could star in a film, what role would you want to play? The Protagonist? The Best Friend? The Love Interest? The Villain?